Anger Management Solutions classes are facilitated by Lori Johnson, President of Johnson Mediation Services and Owner of L. Johnson Consulting. Her ability and skills necessary to be a Mediator and Anger Management Class Facilitator were earned while working for over 30 years in the following positions:
· A Certified Mediator with the Pleasanton Small Claims Court through the Center for
Community Dispute Settlement )"CCDS");
· Trained as an Anger Management Class Facilitator by CCDS;
· A Certified Community Association Manager;
· A Small Claims Court Field Representative
· Co-owner of a local book store; and
· A retail store manager.
After deciding to be a mediator full-time, she decided to specialize in Homeowner's Associations (HOAs).
If you would like to talk with us about attending an Anger Management Class, what it is, what it can accomplish, or any other questions you may have, please feel free to contact us. All conversations before, during and after an Anger Management Class are confidential.